Registered users can Click the Sonic Dx
Image to enter.
Sonic Dx is a web-based application that facilitates direct
access to Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology's secure database from ANY
- No need for additional software
- Web browser approach ensures new features are immediately
- Password protected with encrypted transmissions
- Provides you with a history of all accesses
- Creation of cumulative reports and graphs
- All data is backed up and long term availability assured
**NEW FEATURE** Sonic Dx is now available on Apple or Android
Fetch is our dedicated software program which
enables you to download your Sullivan Nicolaides
Pathology results using an existing internet connection.
The downloading of results is initiated by the Fetch User
Interface and can be scheduled to automatically download at pre-set
intervals, or alternatively, the user can request an immediate
download at any time.
The downloaded results are stored in a location where the user's
Practice Management System can access them and import them into
it's database where they become accessible to the practitioner.
**NEW FEATURE** Electronic Ordering is available for
practices who are using Medical Director or Best Practice as
their Practice Management System and Fetch. Please contact Client
Services for more information.
Phone 1800 100 769 (toll free) or 07 3377 8611 for more
information or to organise to have Fetch