Sonic Dx is a web-based application that facilitates direct access to Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology's secure database from ANY location.
- No need for additional software
- Web browser approach ensures new features are immediately available
- Password protected with encrypted transmissions
- Provides you with a history of all accesses
- Creation of cumulative reports and graphs
- All data is backed up and long term availability assured
Electronic results transmission (ERT)
Fetch is our dedicated software program which enables you to download your Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology results using an existing internet connection.
The downloading of results is initiated by the Fetch User Interface and can be scheduled to automatically download at pre-set intervals, or alternatively, the user can request an immediate download at any time.
The downloaded results are stored in a location where the user's Practice Management System can access them and import them into its database where they become accessible to the practitioner.
Electronic Ordering is available for practices who are using Medical Director or Best Practice as their Practice Management System and Fetch. Please contact Client Services for more information.
Phone 1800 100 769 (toll free) or (07) 3377 8611 between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday for more information or to organise to have Fetch installed.