Results online application
Sonic Dx is a web-based application that facilitates direct access to Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology's secure database from ANY location.
- No need for additional software.
- Web browser approach ensures new features are immediately available.
- Password protected with encrypted transmissions.
- Provides you with a history of all accesses.
- Creation of cumulative reports and graphs.
- All data is backed up and long term availability assured.
Download application forms
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Dr IT Services
PO Box 2014
Fortitude Valley Qld 4006
(07) 3318 7404